jeudi 26 juin 2014

Streaming John Doe: Vigilante Online

Free download and watch John Doe: Vigilante


John Doe: Vigilante (2014)John Doe: Vigilante (2014)
iMDB Rating: 6.2

Date Released : 21 March 2014

Genre : Crime, Thriller

Stars : Jamie Bamber, Daniel Lissing, Lachy Hulme, Paul O'Brien. In "John Doe: Vigilante" an ordinary man fights violence the only way he knows how - by killing one criminal at a time. Hero or villain? Justice or vengeance? You decide." />

Movie Quality : BRrip

Format : MKV

Size : 870 MB







JOIN HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of satisfied members who became tired of waiting for DVDs in the mail, and now watch the hottest NEW RELEASES and CLASSICS on our site.



Some call him a hero. Some call him a villain. He's "John Doe: Vigilante" - an ordinary man who decides to take the law into his own hands. Frustrated with a failing legal system that continues to allow violent criminals to go free, John Doe begins exacting justice the only way he knows how - by killing one criminal at a time. Soon he becomes a media sensation and inspires a group of copycat vigilantes, but who is the real John Doe - a pillar of justice or a cold-blooded murderer? You decide.


Watch John Doe: Vigilante Trailer :



Review :


Absolutely outstanding!

John Doe: Vigilante is an amazing film.

I will begin by saying that I am generally more interested in lower budget films compared with big budget blockbusters so I may be a little biased. However I feel some of the reviews I have read online for John Doe are incredibly unfair.

The subject matter dealt with in John Doe was addressed in a highly effective way. The film was able to make a situation, seemingly out of the realm of possibility for most of us seem as if it were unfolding in reality.

This film is not just an excuse for glorified violence and bloodshed. It makes a powerful statement about the ineffectiveness of the Australian Justice System.

I felt so strongly after watching that I immediately went to the website and chose to review the film (firsts for both).

If you like to think about what you are watching, both during and after then be sure to check out John Doe: Vigilante. There are some fairly confronting images used without being obscene.

I am a film student in Australia and am genuinely inspired by this film and highly recommend it.



Spend a little time now for FREE register and you could benefit later. You will be able to watch John Doe: Vigilante full movie in High Definition on your desktop PC, Mac, Laptop, or tablet. Download as many as you like and watch them on your Desktop pc, tablet, TV or Laptop.



Thank you for reading Free download and watch John Doe: Vigilante

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire