Free download and watch Stage Fright
iMDB Rating: 5.2
Date Released : 3 April 2014
Genre : Horror, Musical
Stars : Minnie Driver, Meat Loaf, Allie MacDonald, Douglas Smith
Movie Quality : BRrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB
JOIN HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of satisfied members who became tired of waiting for DVDs in the mail, and now watch the hottest NEW RELEASES and CLASSICS on our site.
A snobby musical theater camp is terrorized by a blood-thirsty killer who hates musical theater.
Watch Stage Fright Trailer :
Review :
Absolutely terrible
After seeing the trailer a month or so ago, I was excited to see this film. I thought it looked like it could be a real hoot of a horror comedy. Unfortunately, I saw it last night, and it was a dismal waste of time. First of all, to call it a comedy is a huge stretch, as there are maybe a couple of jokes in the very first song at Musical Camp at the beginning. That's it. No other jokes or humor to speak of. It IS a musical slasher film, with tons of songs. In fact, except for a prologue murder, there is no killing until the last third of the movie. In between is lots of lifeless teen camp drama and songs. Because there are only a few main characters, it does not take a genius to figure out the final "surprise" revelations. I knew the answers before the movie was half-way through. The gore is minimal and uninventive. The acting is okay, I suppose. The writing, though, is really weak. The homages to classic horror films are trite and thoughtless.
I really want my time back. Neither funny nor scary. Just dumb.
Spend a little time now for FREE register and you could benefit later. You will be able to watch Stage Fright full movie in High Definition on your desktop PC, Mac, Laptop, or tablet. Download as many as you like and watch them on your Desktop pc, tablet, TV or Laptop.
Thank you for reading Free download and watch Stage Fright

Aucun commentaire:
Publier un commentaire