vendredi 27 juin 2014

Streaming Date and Switch (2014) Online

Free download and watch Date and Switch


Date and Switch (2014)Date and Switch (2014)
iMDB Rating: 5.7

Date Released : 14 February 2014

Genre : Comedy

Stars : Nicholas Braun, Hunter Cope, Dakota Johnson, Gary Cole

Movie Quality : HDrip

Format : MKV

Size : 870 MB







JOIN HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of satisfied members who became tired of waiting for DVDs in the mail, and now watch the hottest NEW RELEASES and CLASSICS on our site.



Two guys who make a pact to lose their virginity before prom find their friendship tested when one of them comes out of the closet.


Watch Date and Switch Trailer :



Review :


Ignore the rating, it's a decent movie.

I watched this despite it being 5.7, (I tend to trust IMDb quite a bit) but I'm glad I ignored my instincts. This is far better than its 5.7 rating.

Pretty entertaining, generally light hearted, standard teen movie really. It is a bit crude and definitely adult, not a family movie to watch with kids.

Also nice to see a gay guy in a film that isn't over the top flamboyant and feminine and is instead just a normal guy that likes other guys. For a while there I wasn't sure Hollywood realised that there are plenty of people like that.



Spend a little time now for FREE register and you could benefit later. You will be able to watch Date and Switch full movie in High Definition on your desktop PC, Mac, Laptop, or tablet. Download as many as you like and watch them on your Desktop pc, tablet, TV or Laptop.



Thank you for reading Free download and watch Date and Switch

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire